Best Victor Hugo 23 ebooks - Collection
Hugo is considered to be one of the greatest and best-known French writers. Outside France, his most famous works are the novels Les Misérables, 1862, and The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (French: Notre-Dame de Paris), 1831. In France,
All his works contain moral and political messages and morals and he cares about small details. he defended the criminals because most of them are victims of society. Hugo did not follow religions, he was a deist.
My favourite Hugo saying “Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin."
This collection contains a collection of the most famous works by Victor Hugo collected from the Archive.org
Content of the collection
- Angelo, tyrant of Padua; a drama in five acts
- By order of the king (the man who laughs)
- Cromwell Drama
- Dramas of Victor Hugo Twin Brothers
- Hans of Iceland
- Hernani. Edited by C. Kemshead.
- Hernani; a drama in five acts
- Les misérables part 1
- Les misérables part 2.
- Les misérables part 3
- Les misérables part 4
- Ninety-three by Hugo, Victor
- Oration on Voltaire
- Ruy Blas. Edited by Harold Arthur Perry
- So this then is The battle of Waterloo
- The destroyer of the second republic; being Napoleon the Little
- The history of a crime (Deposition of a witness)
- The hunchback of Notre Dame.
- The letters of Victor Hugo from exile, and after the fall of the empire.
- The memoirs of Victor Hug
- the poems of Victor Hugo.
- Toilers of the sea
- William Shakespeare by Victor Hugo
Download Zip file contains 23 PDF books 250 MB