Collection of 24 Socialism PDF books by social authors
Socialism is an economic and political system where the state owns the means of production (i. e. farms, factories, tools, and raw materials.) ... Socialists believe that everything in society is made by the cooperative efforts of the people and citizens.
While the emergence of the Soviet Union as the world's first nominally socialist state led to socialism's widespread association with the Soviet economic model, some economists and intellectuals argued that in practice the model functioned as a form of state capitalism or a non-planned administrative or command economy Academics, political commentators and other scholars sometimes refer to Western Bloc countries that have been democratically governed by socialist parties such as Britain, France, Sweden and Western social-democracies in general as democratic socialist
Socialists argue that the accumulation of capital generates waste through externalities that require costly corrective regulatory measures. They also point out that this process generates wasteful industries and practices that exist only to generate sufficient demand for products such as high-pressure advertisement to be sold at a profit, thereby creating rather than satisfying economic demand
Here is a collection of the best PDF socialism books by social authors that are in the public domain.
- Feuerbach, the roots of the socialist philosophy by Engels, Friedrich.
- German socialism and Ferdinand Lassalle; by William Dawson 1899.
- Manifesto of the Communist Party by Marx 1910.
- Poverty Its Genesis and Exodus An Inquiry into Causes by Godard, John George.
- Practicable socialism by Barnett, Samuel Augustus.
- Signs of change; seven lectures, delivered on various occasions by Morris, William,.
- Socialism and personal liberty by Dell, Robert Edward.
- Socialism and the social movement in the 19th century by Sombart, Werner,
- Socialism as an incubus on the American labour movement by Sullivan, J. W.
- Socialism in German American literature.
- The A B C of socialism - including the A B C of economics- by Savoy, I. G;
- The island of anarchy; a fragment of history in the 20th century by E. W; Waterhouse, Edwin.
- The labour movement in Japan by Katayama, Sen,
- The life and teaching of Karl Marx by Beer, Max; Partington.
- The problem of Parliament, a criticism and a remedy by Grayson, Victor,.
- The psychology of socialism by Le Bon, Gustave,.
- The triumph of socialism and how it succeeded by Mayne, John Dawson
- Three years of world-revolution by Lensch, Paul,.pdf
- Underground Russia; revolutionary profiles and sketches from life by Stepniak, MB
- Woman and socialism by August Bebel.
- You might like socialism; a way of life for modern man by Lamont, Corliss.
- Adventures in socialism; New Lanark establishment and Orbiston community by Cullen, Alexander.
- Comrades, a story of social adventure in California (fiction) by Thomas Dixon. p
- Christian Socialism and other lectures by Tuckwell, William.
Download ip file contains 24 pdf files size 176 MB
You can download more book about socialism hereCollection of 13 PDF Socialism books by social authors part 2